Post your sex myths or old wives tails that are BS
Posted Fri Apr 02, 2010 07:03 AM
Woman who are not that attractive are better in bed then attractive ones. The reason being the ugly ones put more into it because they may not know when they are going to get it again, if at all. I don't think this is always true for everyone. You should never judge a book by its cover.
Little Johnny, If you play with yourself you will go blind. If this where the case I would become an eye doctor and make a fortune.
If it smells like fish make it a dish. If it smells like cologne leave it alone. What can I say about this one, I guess it depends on how old the fish is, LOL
Posted Fri Apr 02, 2010 07:24 AM
I must go offline now, but when I return I´ll probably post more. See you soon.
Posted Fri Apr 02, 2010 09:05 AM
1.hypersexual people with much higher sex drive than average are automatically promiscuous
2.if your relationship ends, you need to wait some time for the next relationship - if you jump into a new one, it will not last.
3.partner who refuses having sex with you is probably cheating on you.
4.blond girls are sexually more attractive for guys.
5.blond girls are sexually more available and it is easier to get them in bed and make them do what you want.
6.sex is always better when you love the person who you are having sex with.
7.if you have sex without love or if you have casual sex and one night stands, you are "immoral" and you shouldn´t be trusted because you are not able to feel real love
8.if you are keen on sex, you are not a "full-value" partner because you "only think of the one thing all the time"
9.you shouldn´t have sex on the first date - if you wait and get to know each other better, the relationship will be of a higher quality (in my case it was exactly the opposite: the more we waited, the worse the relationship was later)
10.women prefer sensitive guys, emotionally open, caring and intelligent nice guys. (my experience: when I suffered from the nice guy syndrome, it meant living in unwanted celibacy until I got healed from this terrible syndrome:)
11.women like being on top during love making and it is easier for them to reach orgasm in these positions. (I wish this myth was true but unfortunately my experience has not confirmed it. Any girls who will disagree with me on this will get an extra point for reputation!)
12.it is easier to satisfy a woman sexually during oral or manual stimulation than during penetrative vaginal intercourse. (it can be true but then I must probably have lame fingers and crippled tongue:) because although I love these activities, the results do not indicate such great outcomes)
13.porn is "degrading to women" (whenever I hear this statement I am on the verge of a heart attack!)
14.professional sex workers must be better at all kinds of sexual activities also in their private life.
15.when a woman plays hard to get, it will increase my motivation to have her. (on the contrary, I usually delete the numbers and never contact such women again, but I admit that I can be slightly weird as for my sexual motivation system:)
16.women should beware of men who have some experience with prostitues in their personal history, such men are automatically perverse or not able to become good partners.
17.all kinds of modern myths surrounding the term "sex addiction" in popular psychology books, internet sites and forums etc...
This collection has been made in a more or less random order and if you have any questions about it, I will gladly clarify my attitudes and experience. I just want to add that by denying a myth I do not automatically support the opposite statement, e.g. if I deny the statement "blond girls are more attractive for guys", I do NOT imply that blond girls are less attractive!
Posted Fri Apr 02, 2010 07:13 PM
2. The implication that because some men are willing to lower their standards for sex, that they are doing women some kind of favor
3. American/European beauty standards are universal while other preferences for different ethnicities are "fetishes" or outliers
4. Repression of certain aspects of female sexuality are rooted in our evolutionary background from millions of years ago
5. There is more cheating today than ever
6. Monogamy is unnatural
7. Non-monogamy is unnatural
8. Women like jerks or assholes
9. Women don't get rejected; and if they do, it's not as big of a deal because it happens less frequently
10. When it comes to sex, quantity is more important
11. Women who prefer dominant men or like rough&tumble, want to actually be dominated
12. Evolutionary psychology provides us a unbiased perspective about human sexuality
13. Cavemen were probably violent brutes, especially toward women sexually
14. Polygamy (1 man exclusively sharing 2 or more wives or girlfriends, lovers) benefits men (it actually benefits women)
15. Men and women are sexual adversaries
Posted Fri Apr 02, 2010 09:20 PM
Posted Sat Apr 03, 2010 05:06 PM
Other stuff besides intercourse isn’t “real” sex.
Lesbians who use dildos are in denial that they really want a man.
If you’re in a relationsip with a bisexual, she’s destined to cheat on you.
To be continued.
Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 08:36 AM
Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 08:44 AM
Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 09:13 AM
Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 AM
) if this myth was true, then all my ex-partners would have belonged to the most radical branch of militant feminists:)) There must be some kind of secret feminist conspiracy against me!!)
Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 02:56 PM
"Virgin women don't know anything about sex. They don't what a cock is or what one looks like."
I would get so annoyed when people would assume that about me.
Posted Sun Apr 04, 2010 06:45 PM
- You can't get pregnant when you're menstruating.
- Virgins can't experience orgasms.
- Men want sex more than women do
- You can't get pregnant during unprotected sex if the man pulls out before he ejaculates
- You can't get pregnant while having sex standing up, or in the shower or bath