Terminator Auction Cost an arm and a leg?
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 02:01 AM
That's a lotta cash for a robotic arm piece of memrobilia, anyone got some cool memrobilia?
I think my most cherished is guitar picks from Cheap Trick, lol!
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 09:40 AM
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 AM
1) Dark Knight Joker heist mask statue.
2) Collectable edition Joker figure.
3) Pot mask of heath ledgers joker.
4) 2 other statues of the joker from dark knight.
5) 2 joker headknockers.
6) Jack Nicholson hand made joker statue (artist scene)
7) Alex ross joker figure
8) Two face secret files figure aswell as Joker figure
9) Two face metal figurine with car collectable edition.
10) The Killing joke and the long halloween figure/collectable editions.
11) Batmans batarang from Arkham asylum video game.
12) Jokers playing cards, Batmans batarang (Dark Knight), Two face coins (Dark Knight), I believe in harvey dent badge (Dark Knight) in one massive plaque with poster background.
I wont type more haha, but I am quite the geek when it comes to this stuff, its a minor hobby of mine that I started years ago. My friends jokingly called me the 40 year old virgin many years ago haha
From what B.A. said I would have to say my most cherished would be my grandmothers "Luciano Pavarotti book" with her funeral flower inside. Which I wouldnt sell for any amount money in the world.
This post has been edited by JoKeR: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 AM
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 AM
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 PM
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:54 PM
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 PM
Posted Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 PM
Posted Sun Jul 18, 2010 03:01 AM
Posted Sun Jul 18, 2010 09:43 AM
Posted Sun Jul 18, 2010 09:49 AM
Then at the other extreme... Lego Batman, lol!