So what are the top five restaurants that you have personally eaten at in your lifetime? Any location in the world?
I'll offer up mine (in no particular order):
- Baricelli Inn - Cleveland, OH [closed now thanks to the recession that we're out of]
- Monrepo - Ludwigsburg, Germany (or w/e the name of the restaurant is there)
- Bateaux Mouches - Paris, France
- Morton's of Chicago - take yer pick
- Corky & Lenny's - Beachwood, OH (look. it. up.)
Sorry - haven't eaten yet today and just got an email from Mortons and started drooling....