Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 AM
Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 AM
Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 08:33 AM
Best post ever!
Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 09:10 AM
Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 09:33 AM
Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 05:31 PM
Exercising for fun and trying to collect those stupid 'as seen on tv!' crap.
Building up a useless collection of scripts to turn into movies one day.
Being an armchair therapist for friends whether they want it or not. Always a blast.
And a countless list of half assed hobbies that were fun at first but soon bored me, swearing them off forever.
Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 09:15 AM
Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 AM
Calligraphy-- I love writing,and I endeavour to write in the Olde English Style like they did in the Victorian Era.
I even use a Quill pen for the effect, it looks great when I write letters to my friends.
Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 04:03 AM
I think I can't call this any style, but let's just say that I'm around surreallism, abstract, expressionist or naive influences. Here are some of them. I have more, but these are only ones framed.
I don't know, I just do what I feel at the moment. I use acrylic colours. The result may be not good, but I feel that I left something from my mind on that cardboard:bflies:
Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 04:05 PM
Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 04:07 PM
camping and fishing
Posted Thu Aug 04, 2011 04:15 PM
Forgot to add that I like to go to the movies.
Posted Sat Aug 06, 2011 08:20 PM
- Running (barefoot particularly right now),
- Rowing (taking lessons--skulling; they have these really cool uniforms that ensure I will race eventually just to wear one!!),
- Hiking (up the nearby mountain),
- Fitness (I like to periodically take it up a notch either in one area of my body, tweaking my diet or changing up the weight routine)
- Learning (I just got my BBA and am about to embark on a new career with requires 9 mths of training. After that I'll get an accounting or finance designation and after that...well, something else)